Foldable Travel Cot Safety Mattress
A comfy mattress that folds without leaving an uncomfortable seam to ensure a good night’s sleep. Fully breathable and air permeable, so your child's skin can breathe freely. This prevents overheating and helps your child regulate their temperature while sleeping. Complies with BS1877:2011. Suitable for a wide range of travel cots.
This premium foam cot mattress offers comfort and support, and removable, washable covers for easy care and convenience.
- Mattress folds and comes complete with case.
- Deluxe Quilted Polyester - A quilted polyester fabric, which is fully breathable, so your child's skin can breathe freely.
- This prevents overheating and helps your child regulate their temperature while sleeping.
- The mattress includes a water-resistant lining to protect it from any accidents.
- Cover is removable and machine washable up to 60 degrees (cool tumble only) and is quilted for extra comfort and support.
- Foam inner - made from hypo-allergenic CMHR25 density safety foam as required by British Standards. This filling contains no antimony, phosphorus or arsenic.
- Manufactured without the use of antimony, phosphorous, arsenic, barium, lead or other nasty fire-retardant chemicals.
- Suitable for cots with mattress size of 120 x 60 cm or with a plus or minus 3 cm tolerance in size (ie 117-123 x 57-63 cm).
- Mattress Dimensions: 120 x 60 x 4 cm
Always position your mattress in the centre of your cot so that there is no more than a 3 cm gap between the cot and the mattress on the side, top, or bottom, once it has fully expanded. This allows the mattress to settle in use and leaves space for bedding. A gap on any side under 3 cm is considered safe and acceptable.