John Deere Gator HPX 12 Volt
Freedom of travel over grass and through woods, even in two!
Faithful reproduction of the John Deere Gator HPX.
One of the original Peg Perego models in the grand John Deere family, a faithful reproduction of the HPX made by the famous American producer. The electric utility vehicle with 12 volt rechargeable battery is decorated with the unmistakable green and yellow colours that make it unique and recognizable worldwide. John Deere Gator HPX is for those children aged 3 years and over who seek astonishing adventures. John Deere Gator HPX travels on all terrain, even the most uneven and can face inclines of up to 17%.
- Suitable for children from age 3 years+
- 1 x 12V/12 Ah no-maintenance sealed lead acid battery, included in the packaging.
- 1 x 12V battery charger included. (Our Package comes with both UK and European Plug included)
- Size: 69 x 89.5 x 131 cm (Height x Width x Length)
- "All in one" with pedal accelerator/electric brake.
- 2 speeds forward + Reverse
- 2 Driving wheels
- Slopes: 17%
Run around, play games, tip it over, what delight!
John Deere Gator HPX was born to roam through fields in complete safety, with perfect grip ensured by the tread wheels combined with the utmost in traction. It can easily deal with turf but is also stands out for its power and agility on winding roads exhibiting all its 12 Volt power.
Its 2-seater compartment allows your child to share many happy moments. It is equipped with an enormous capsize-able trailer that can be easily lifted from a seated position. The trailer can transport up to 10Kg. It has a sideboard that can be opened and side handles to make unloading easy. John Deere Gator HPX will be your child's play companion for years to come. When he or she grows all you need to do is move the trailer (adjustable in 2 positions) and pull the seat back for more leg room.
So many accessories and so much fun!
John Deere Gator HPX is so easy to drive. Once released the accelerator pedal becomes a brake that automatically and gently stops the vehicle, without jerking. You can select 2 forward-moving gears or reverse. Second gear has a lock to prevent use by children who are still learning to drive.
The bench seat is large and can be adjusted longwise in 4 positions to accommodate any driver. It has 2 armrests for a comfortable and safe driving experience that also function as handlebars to grip onto when travelling over uneven terrain. When the going gets rough, passengers can grip the handle on the dashboard as the driver's grip is secured on the robust steering wheel. To clear the road all you need is a blast from the horn!
John Deere Gator HPX features special details that make it unique. The large transparent windscreen with rubber profile for the safety of passengers, offers shelter and gives a touch of style. The large headlights reflect light and give the impression of being turned on. The large front bumper protects the vehicle and the battery compartment from head-on collisions. On the large front fenders are 2 drink holders or storage compartments so that your child always has everything to hand. Even the ignition key on the dashboard is a game in itself. It is finished with 4 large decorative spring units and a large crest badge with the John Deere logo on the grill. You can attach the John Deere Adventure Trailer to the vehicle (sold separately).
Made-in-Peg Perego quality and safety
The quality of Peg Perego product is reflected in the details that guarantee safety. John Deere Gator HPX features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
The 12V/8Ah battery is located in the unit under the seat and is protected by a child proof battery lock. The battery can be recharged using a household electrical socket, either whilst it is in the vehicle or after removal. Comes equipped with battery charger and battery.
- Why choose it: It is suitable for all, a little off-road, a little agricultural. Your child can play at helping you in the garden or take off into the woods. John Deere Gator HPX is unbeatable in every situation.
- Main features: Spacious, seats 2, a large rear loading body to house all you need, high traction wheels.
- Additional information: Drink container. Large windshield Rear load body.
- Suitable from: 3 years +
- Number of Seats: 2
- Number of gears: 2 forward + 1 Reverse
- Traction wheels : 2
- Engines: 2 x 175W (350W total).
- Battery/Power: 1 x 12V/12 Ah no-maintenance sealed lead acid battery, included in the packaging.
- Battery charger: 1 x 12V battery charger included. (Our Package comes with both UK and European Plug included)
- Alkaline batteries: 3 LR44 1.5V button cell batteries (supplied).
- Ideal surfaces: Great performance even on hills and uneven terrain.
- Slope capacity: 17%
- Wheels: Grooved tread.
- Accelerator: Pedal.
- Brake: "All in one" with accelerator pedal/electric brake.
- Lights and sounds: Horn.
- Glove compartments: Yes
- Trailer : Optional
- Sealed base: Yes.
- Battery duration: 37 min. (The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain. )
- Speed in 1st gear: 3.5 km/h – 2.17 MPH
- Speed in 2ndt gear: 6.8 km/h – 4.23 MPH
- Size: 89.5 cmx 131 cm x 65.5h cm - 35 1/6” x 51 1/2” x 27 1/6” h.
- Weight: 24.5 kg / 54 lbs
- Maximum transportable weight: 60 + 10 kg / 155 lbs (Maximum weight of child as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery. (+) = maximum recommended weight for the rear load body and/or trailer.)
- Construction material: Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High-density PEHD.
- Type-approval: Compliance with European Safety Regulations for toys (safety pre-requisite set by the EEC Commission). They are also certified by toy safety authorities under directive 2009/48/EC. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.
- Identification code: IGOD0060