Polaris Outlaw 12 Volt 330W
Dynamic, sporty, ideal on any terrain.
The exact reproduction of the original quad from the famous American company, Polaris. Perfect down to every tiny detail, it reproduces the shape and design of the originals. Polaris Outlaw is the electric quad that functions with a 12 V rechargeable battery for children from 3 years upwards who long for adventure.
Exciting light and sound effects make the journey an experience, the integrated horn and the engine sound make the vehicle look even more real. Thanks to the integrated battery status display, you know when the battery needs to be recharged. An mp3 player can be connected and the little young driver can enjoy his favorite music.
- Suitable for children from age 3years+
- 12 Volt rechargeable battery included.
- 1 x 12V battery charger included. (Our Package comes with both UK and European Plug included)
- 2 Speed forward
- Size: 72 x 72.5 x 110 cm (Height x Width x Length)
- Traction Wheels: 2 with Grooved tread
- Pedal Accelerator
- "All in one" with accelerator pedal/electric brake. included
- Slopes: 10%
Great stability even on uneven ground.
It's great fun to spend time playing outdoors. Polaris Outlaw is the ideal partner for adventures even on uneven ground. Its 4 wheels with grooved tread offer great stability and the enormous footrests create lots of leg space. The front rollbar offers protection from collisions. Its enveloping design means that any child can drive the Polaris Outlaw in comfort; legs, arms and torso always have enough space whatever the child's size.
Tight steering, comfortable drive.
The Polaris Outlaw has many special features. The strong handlebar is made from shiny lacquered iron with two rubber handles and hand guards. The dashboard features a fake ignition key. The gear lever is located on the tank and has two forward moving gears and reverse. Second gear has a lock to prevent use if required. Movement is initiated via pressing the accelerator pedal that also functions as a brake and is located on the left footplate. The steering wheel has three parts for tight steering.
Made-in-Peg Perego quality and safety.
The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety. Polaris Outlaw features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand.
The 12V/8Ah battery is located in the unit under the seat and is protected by a child proof battery lock. The battery can be recharged using a household electrical socket, either whilst it is in the vehicle or after removal.
Comes equipped with battery charger and battery.
- Engines: 2 x 165W (330 watts total).
- Battery/Power: 1 x 12V/8Ah sealed no-maintenance lead-acid battery, included in the packaging. Battery charger: 1 x 12V battery charger included.
- Slope capacity: 10%
- LED light
- Engine sound
- mp3 connection
- Battery status indicator
- Mechanical lock of 2nd gear
- Wheels: Grooved tread.
- Ideal surfaces: Great performance, even on hills and uneven terrain.
- Accelerator: Pedal.
- Brake: "All in one" with accelerator pedal/electric brake.
- Sealed base: Yes.
- Battery duration: 30 min. (The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain.)
- Speed in 1st gear: 3,5 km/h.
- Speed in 2nd gear: 7.4 km/h.
- Size: 72,5 x 110 x 72h cm - 28 1/4” x 43 ¼” x 28 2/3” h.
- Weight: 17.5 kg
- Maximum transportable weight: 40 Kg . (Maximum weight of child as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery.)
- Construction material: Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene PA polyamide High density PEHD polyethylene.
- Compliance: Complies with European Safety Regulation for Toys (safety prerequisite set by EEC Commission) and with “U.S. Consumer Toy Safety Specification”. They are also certified by toy safety authorities under 2009/48/EC directive. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.