CORRAL T-REX 330W 12 Volt
Sporting drive for those who love safety and simplicity.
The ultra-modern version of the traditional Peg Perego model.
Corral T-Rex is one of the most traditional Peg Perego models and is still very popular thanks to the new modern version. This is an inimitable electric quad with 12 Volt rechargeable battery for children aged 3 and older, with a rounded, sinuous and gutsy design. Corral T-Rex is the off-road style quad with large wheels and a base that is raised off the ground allowing your child to travel safely off road. Ideal for real adventurers who love simplicity and the guarantee of a comfortable and safe ride.
- Suitable for children from age 3 years+
- 1 x 12V/8Ah no-maintenance sealed lead acid battery, included in the packaging.
- 1 x 12V battery charger included. (Our Package comes with both UK and European Plug included)
- Size: 99.5 x 64.55 x 65.5 cm (Height x Width x Length)
- 2 forward speeds + 1 reverse
- "All in one" with pedal accelerator/electric brake.
- 2 Driving wheels
MAKE WAY FOR COMFORT, YEAR AFTER YEAR.
Corral T-Rex was designed so that you child can still drive it even when older. The large seat guarantees driving comfort for young and old alike. Corral T-Rex has a maximum speed of almost 7 Km/h and faces off-road conditions with ease thanks to its 4 large wheels, the front bumper that protects from accidental bumps and the mud guard that restricts spray. The rear flaps offer additional protection from dirt, make the body work look sleek and prevent scratching. The handles with an anti-slip design guarantee excellent hold of the handle bar even on uneven ground.
GUTSY DETAILS, SLEEK LOOK, 3-POSITION GEARS.
Corral T-Rex has all it needs to keep your more adventurous child entertained. Its large footrests offer excellent support even when cornering. On the right is the accelerator that also works as a brake. The “All in One” Peg Perego technology makes Corral T-Rex extremely easy to drive. The accelerator pedal when released becomes a brake that automatically stops the vehicle in a gentle manner, with no sudden jolts. Driving is great fun using the 3 gears: 1-2 and Reverse. The highest speed can be blocked by parents using a safety lock until the child has learnt to command the vehicle. The gutsy vehicle is adorned with an antenna, two exhaust pipes, the embossed seat and the engine section.
Made-in-Peg Perego quality and safety.
The quality of Peg Perego products is reflected in the details that guarantee safety. Corral T-Rex features a sealed base to protect the driver from electric wires and tampering and to protect the vehicle from water, mud and sand. The 12V/8Ah battery is located in the unit under the seat and is protected by a child proof battery lock. The battery can be recharged using a household electrical socket, either whilst it is in the vehicle or after removal. Comes equipped with battery charger and battery.
- Why choose it: Corral T-Rex is one of the most traditional Peg Perego models and is still very popular thanks to the new modern version. An off-road style vehicle that is ideal for real adventurers who love simplicity and the guarantee of a comfortable and safe ride.
- Main features: Large tyres and high chassis to travel on almost any terrain. Highly adaptable, designed so that you child can still drive it even when older.
- Suitable from: 3 years +
- Number of Seats: 1
- Number of gears: 2 forward + 1 Reverse
- Traction wheels : 2
- Engines: 2 x 165W (330W total).
- Battery/Power: 1 x 12V/8Ah Ah no-maintenance sealed lead acid battery, included in the packaging.
- Battery charger: 1 x 12V battery charger included. (Our Package comes with both UK and European Plug included)
- Ideal surfaces: Great performance even on hills and uneven terrain.
- Slope capacity: 10%
- Wheels: Grooved tread.
- Accelerator: Pedal.
- Brake: "All in one" with accelerator pedal/electric brake.
- Sealed base: Yes.
- Battery duration: 33 min. (The battery duration is indicative only and will vary depending on the way the vehicle is used and the surfaces it is used on. The indicated time is the result achieved if the battery is used at 3/4 of its capacity on flat and compact terrain and for 1/4 of its capacity on uneven or inclined terrain. )
- Speed in 1st gear: 3.4 km/h – 2.1 MPH
- Speed in 2ndt gear: 6.7 km/h – 4.2 MPH
- Size: 64,5 x 99,5 x 65,5h cm - 25 1/3” x 39 1/8” x 27 2/3” h.
- Weight: 14.7kg
- Maximum transportable weight: 40 kg (Maximum weight of child as verified to guarantee correct functioning of the toy and the battery. (+) = maximum recommended weight for the rear load body and/or trailer.)
- Construction material: Anti-corrosion treated iron. PP polypropylene. PA polyamide. High-density PEHD.
- Type-approval: Compliance with European Safety Regulations for toys (safety pre-requisite set by the EEC Commission). They are also certified by toy safety authorities under directive 2009/48/EC. They do not comply with regulations for travel on roads and cannot be used on public roads.
**PACKAGING MAY DISPLAY PRODUCT CONTENTS**