Kaizen Universal Footmuff
A Universal Pushchair 3in1 Footmuff
Made with a soft, snug and comfortable inner fleece lining, pleasant to the touch and with a large elasticated hood.
This footmuff can adapt to fit all kinds of pushchairs on the market, and especially designed to adapt and co-ordinate to your pushchair. Complete with ties and Velcro attachment straps to make fitting easier on all designs and makes of pushchairs.
It has a fleecy interior and water-resistant exterior that combine to protect your baby on the coldest of days. And for those hotter days the top cover can be zipped off completely to leave a soft fleece liner, while the cover can also be used as a pram quilt.
- Made of soft inner fleece, that is warm and pleasant to the touch.
- Water resistant exterior to protect your baby on the coldest of days.
- Large, non-removable elasticated hood.
- This accessory can be used as a Pram Quilt, pushchair seat liner, and a footmuff.
- Universal design with different fitting options to the buggy seat allows it to fit all pushchairs on the market.
- Interior with vertical vents for the harness straps, providing comfort with the maximum range of use.
- Shields from the wind.
- Hard wearing and stain resistant.
- Top quality zip and materials.
- PVC inner foot cover for easy cleaning.
- Zips on both sides for easy access.
- Seat support back straps.
- Dimensions: 105 x 53cm approx.
Fitting & Installation:
Conventional footmuffs with 'eyelet holes' (even ones that are misclassed as universal) allow for individual pushchair shoulder and waist harness straps to pull through individually inside the footmuff. However, these older types of footmuffs don't fit all pushchairs on the market. This is because new safety standards are making pushchair harnesses were the child’s shoulder strap and waist straps are continuously one strap.
This means that if your pushchair has a 5-Point safety harness were the shoulder and waist straps are permanently joined together and therefore cannot be separated, then this innovative design of footmuff is what you require. This universal footmuff doesn't use 'eyelet holes', instead they have been replaced with a back Velcro section where you can pull any 5 or 3 point harness through into the footmuff, making it truly universal.